- Convenient Storage: Needles can be stored inside the wooden handle when not in use, making it safe and easy to store. Small enough to fit in your pocket or tool bag.
- Heavy Duty: Steel structure with wooden handle.
- Keeps Tension On Your Thread While You Stitch: NO THREAD TANGLING.
- Safe: Needle is locked securely onto the awl by the cap nut. They will NOT come off or loosen while you stitch.
- Premium Quality Needles: Made from Surgical Grade Stainless Steel that are RUST FREE & Bend Resistant.
- Premium Quality Threads: Braided, Triple Strand, Waxed Threads : Extra Strong / Helps to sew through tough / dried out leather or fabric.
EASY TO USE ESSENTIAL TOOL FOR:
- Hobbies / Craft Work Tailoring Leather, Canvas, and Cotton Fabric
- Alterations & Repairs Household & Commercial Upholsteries, Leather Goods, Camping Tents & Gear, Sporting Goods, Sailboat Canvases, Saddle, Shoes, Handbags, Belts, Awnings, Pools, Boats, Auto Coverings, Back Packs, Luggage, Tarps, Bookbinding, and Many More…
- Use a set of wrench to open
- Open all the parts
- The needle upside down into the wire
- Pull out the wire after the needle is pulled out.
- According to the normal direction of the needle into
- At this time will turn the line into hand sewing machine
- Use wrench to tighten the screws
- 1x Leather Sewing Machine
- 1x Coil Ring
- 2x Needles
- 1x Flat wax thread