This is “The New Way to Play“. There simply is nothing else like it. From its original shape to the sidearm throw to it’s mesmerizing flight; this is unique. And it fits in your pocket for fun anytime, anywhere.
- DISTANCE: This is designed to be used at various distances. Play catch at short range for leisure or spread way out to test your skill. We’ve gotten this to fly over 200 ft. / 65 yds. Can you?
- POCKET-SIZE: This is ultra portable. This enables spontaneous fun in never-before-played locations. Take it everywhere. We do.
- STABLE FLIGHT: This is what makes throwing and catching possible. Level release = level flight. Angled release = curved flight. That equates to predictable and accurate throws.
- FLOATING: This is buoyant and ready to be played with at the beach or pool.
- SOFT and FLEXIBLE: Our goal was to make this soft for confident catches. The elastomer material is even recyclable.
The more you throw this the better you will get, and the more fun you’ll have. The following graphics are to show you how it’s done. Get ready to “Grip it and Zip it”.
Hold this in your throwing hand with the domed side up. Place your index finger in the groove around this’s perimeter. The exact placement of your other fingers is less critical. The thumb may be on the top or edge. The remaining three fingers will be underneath this. Experiment with different grips to maximize performance. Just remember that the grip should be gentle.
Now you’re ready to Zip It. Every successful throw combines the following two factors upon release: Spin and Angle.
Spin: Maximizing spin will combat the enemy of this; wobble. Generate spin by rolling this off the index fingertip.
Angle: This must be released level for a straight flight. To do this, the forearm must be horizontal.
One added tip: don’t be afraid to zip it with some force. This will help you get the correct amount of spin.
- Size: 6.5 * 6.5 * 1.2 cm
- Material: Safe and non-toxic silicone
- Color: gold
- 1 / 2 / 3 / 5* Creative Hand-Push UFO